Another blog is born! This new blog will contain my journey in NLP and stuff like that. Its kinda a sub-blog since not everyone will be interested in NLP. And it also forms a nice concise area where one can come and take alook at some new learning, exercises, or resources.
I will touch on NLP techniques, presuppositions, language patterns, communication skills etc etc as and when I come across something.
So Stay Tuned!
I will touch on NLP techniques, presuppositions, language patterns, communication skills etc etc as and when I come across something.
So Stay Tuned!

3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming??? didn't know you learned it before.. or you are still learning it?? sounds like psycho leh...
Yup... I learnt before, since JC. haha. Its a never ending journey la... can never finish learning. And skills takes time to develop also.
But its not psycho ... hahaa
Post a Comment
<< Home