My Take on the Patterns
Ok... the patterns from the previous post....
6H : One of the things ___ is ....
9C : I wonder if you've already started to notice ______.
7S : A person doesn't have to, [name], ________.
One of the things about the brain is that it can relax now easily, and I wonder if you're already started to notice the increasing sense of comfort spreading through yourself. A person doesn't have to, [name], feel completely restful now, before he enters into a sense of peace.... and notice the feeling you are having now....
6H : One of the things ___ is ....
9C : I wonder if you've already started to notice ______.
7S : A person doesn't have to, [name], ________.
One of the things about the brain is that it can relax now easily, and I wonder if you're already started to notice the increasing sense of comfort spreading through yourself. A person doesn't have to, [name], feel completely restful now, before he enters into a sense of peace.... and notice the feeling you are having now....

2 Comments:
Well, perhaps it did sound abit strange, but a person doesn't have to, pei han, feel a tingling sensation easily now, as you read this sentance....
That was a pace + the pattern. :) Well?
hmm... both the same to me la... just what state you want to use onli mah.
Post a Comment
<< Home